Help make a difference. You can support the Dick Eardley Boise Senior Center’s work for older adults in a variety of ways.
Join us for the many classes and activities that we offer that help older adults stay physically, mentally and socially strong.
- Cash donation
- Planned estate giving
- Supplies and equipment for the Thrift Store
- Office Supplies
- In-Kind Service Needs
- Vehicle donation
Other ways to help:
- Volunteer (19 & older) – to find out about volunteer programs, please email or call (208) 608-7580.
- Employee matching gift programs
- Gifts in memory or in honor of someone
- Sponsor an event or group